- In this phase, a hybrid model will be implemented where students will have in-person instruction for part of the week and remote instruction for the remainder of the week.
- This unlikely phase will be enacted only if the Governor of Connecticut or the Archdiocese of Hartford mandate it.
- In response to our parent survey, students will be split alphabetically to keep siblings on the same day.
- Middle school A and B groups will be mixed in this model and the teacher will have to differentiate instruction for A and B groups.
- One half of our students will come to school Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday will be remote for all learners while the school building is sanitized. The other half of our students will attend school Thursday and Friday. Remote learners will have synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- All safety protocols will continue in place for the Yellow Phase.