- This phase will be enacted in response to a significant rise in COVID-19 cases in the school, local community or State of Connecticut.
- In this scenario, the school building will close except for PreK 3 and PreK 4 instruction.
- All SGS students in Grades K-8 would receive online instruction Monday-Thursday, with Friday being a flex day.
- In accordance with the plan designed by the Archdiocese of Hartford this summer, all students in Grades K-2 would receive a minimum of 90 minutes of online instruction per day (not necessarily consecutive).
- Grades 3-5 will have a minimum of 180 instructional minutes per day (not necessarily consecutive).
- All students in Grades 6-8 will receive a minimum of 240 minutes of online instruction per day (not necessarily consecutive).
- Online learning platforms (i.e., SeeSaw for Grades K-5 and Microsoft Team for Grades 6-8) will be used by students and teachers.
- Friday will remain a flex day for students.
- This phase will be a substantially enhanced version of the instructional mode employed by our school from mid-March to mid-June 2020.